Below mentioned are few of the important piece of advice shared by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations for students appearing for their ISC Computer Science examination. I hope the students find this beneficial.
Suggestions for students:
- Apart from Text book learning, look up other reliable resources to gather comprehensive knowledge of the subject.
- Prepare summary for each chapter or use highlighters to recognize important terms and definitions. Knowledge of the prescribed syllabus and its scope is very important.
- Answers and definitions should be short and precise and according to marks allotted. Important words and terms should be underlined or highlighted.
- Working should be shown at the side of each question wherever required.
- Laws must be mentioned while reducing a Boolean Expression.
- Practice one form of K-Map with proper place value for both SOP and POS.
- In programming, documentation is compulsory and should be mentioned with each program.
- Declare the class with data members and member functions. Expand or define each function according to the instructions given by the side of each function.
- Do not memorize the program, try to understand the logic.
- Practice constructors with every program.
- Treat each function of a class as separate program.
[Note: Don’t forget to share these resources and links from our website in your social networking sites with your friends and followers.]