Below mentioned are few of the important piece of advice shared by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations for students appearing for their ICSE Computer Applications examinations. I hope the students find this beneficial.
Suggestions for students:
- Computer Applications is a logic based subject like Mathematics and highly scoring in nature. It needs to be given time of self-study revision and practice at least 3 times a week for a duration of ½ an hour each day followed by a complete review of week’s work during the week end. Do not leave this subject to be studied on the eve of the examination.
- All exercises, general and Programming to be maintained in a register and revised during exam preparation.
- Syntax of each element of Java to be thoroughly studied.
- At the time of answering, every question must be read at least twice before answering.
- All programs must be written with suitable comments – whether in class or during exam.
- A good variable description containing a list of important variables used in the program along with their data types and purpose must be given at the end of every program.